Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Passages to the Past in April.
I received one book in my mailbox and two books in my inbox:
I received one book in my mailbox and two books in my inbox:
Thanks to Net Galley and Unbridled Books. I had been eying this one for awhile and could no longer resist temptation.
I didn't request this book but it somehow mad it's way into my account on Net Galley. It is a bit out of my comfort zone but I have been reading some very positive things about it. If I get a chance before it expires, I will try it.



I've heard The Coffins of Little Hope is fabulous. I'll be watching for your review.
bermudaonion said... April 12, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I have been eyeing The Coffins of Little Hope also! Happy Reading!
Kristi said... April 12, 2011 at 7:24 AM
I think everyone's been looking at The Coffins of Little Hope. If I didn't already have such a queue of eGalleys ...
Enjoy your reading week!
Julie said... April 12, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Kathy,it does look good.
Teddy Rose said... April 12, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Kristi, I couldn't resist any longer.
Teddy Rose said... April 12, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Julie, I have way too many myself!
Teddy Rose said... April 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM
The Bond sounds particularly interesting to me. Enjoy all your new reads!
avisannschild said... April 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM
avisannschild, you know I'm a sucker for animals. I just couldn't resist this book, even though I know it will be heartbreaking in parts.
Teddy Rose said... April 13, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Post a Comment