BFF Award
Christina from Book-a-rama gave me this award.
This is so cool but I was wondering how much free credit I get on this credit card and how I cash it in? Must be at least $5000, right? LOL!
All kidding aside, I would like to thank Christina for this honour! If you haven't been to her blog, it is worth the stop, she is an excellent blogger and I love visiting her blog. As a move novice blogger, I have learned a lot from her!
I would like to pass this award on to others, whose blogs I love:







LOL! $5000? Sure, but it's in Monopoly money ;)
Thanks for the kind words!
Chrisbookarama said... May 7, 2008 at 8:25 PM
LOL about the free credit. Thanks so much for the award! :)
tanabata said... May 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM
Chris,
Darn I was hoping for the real thing! LOL!
Tanabata,
I love your blog, you deservie it.
Teddy Rose said... May 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM
Thanks Teddy! If you figure out how to convert it into real money, be sure to share the secret with me please!
Marg said... May 9, 2008 at 4:00 PM
You'll be the first to know Marg! LOL!
Teddy Rose said... May 9, 2008 at 7:43 PM
Thanks, Teddy Rose!
Marg beat me to the punch line. :)
Bookfool said... May 13, 2008 at 4:09 PM
Post a Comment