Giveaway: Testimony: A Novel By Anita Shreve
Book Description:
At a New England boarding school, a sex scandal is about to break. Even more shocking than the sexual acts themselves is the fact that they were caught on videotape. A Pandora's box of revelations, the tape triggers a chorus of voices--those of the men, women, teenagers, and parents involved in the scandal--that details the ways in which lives can be derailed or destroyed in one foolish moment.
Writing with a pace and intensity surpassing even her own greatest work, Anita Shreve delivers in TESTIMONY a gripping emotional drama with the impact of a thriller. No one more compellingly explores the dark impulses that sway the lives of seeming innocents, the needs and fears that drive ordinary men and women into intolerable dilemmas, and the ways in which our best intentions can lead to our worst transgressions.
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave a comment Please be sure to include your email address (if it isn't available in your profile), so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For two more entries, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this giveaway from you.
3. For another 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subsriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
The giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Friday May 8th Midnight E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments, if it isn't available in your profile! Winners must respond within three days or will be disquilified. Therefore, if your moving or going on a trip, etc. . please let me know.








I'd love to be included in this giveaway. I think this book sounds really interesting. Please count me in. Thank you!
nfmgirl At gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... April 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM
I'm a follower
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... April 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM
I blogged about your giveaway:
http://cerebralgirl.blogspot.com/2009/04/testimony-giveaway-at-so-many-precious.html
nfmgirl said... April 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Please count me in... this sounds like a great book.
gypsyrover21(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Vanessa said... April 19, 2009 at 4:05 AM
I'm a follower
Vanessa said... April 19, 2009 at 4:05 AM
I've had this book on my reading list for awhile now, I'd love a chance to read it thanks!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com
Unknown said... April 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM
I'm a follower thanks!
Unknown said... April 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM
The blurb makes this book sound so exciting! I totally want to read it!
-violetreads at gmail
VioletReads said... April 19, 2009 at 1:04 PM
this book sounds great, count me in!
sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com
Erika Powell said... April 19, 2009 at 1:50 PM
i am a follower
sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com
Erika Powell said... April 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Please enter me! Thanks for hosting the contest!
isaacson.holly[at]gmail[dot]com
Holly said... April 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM
I already subscribe through Google Reader.
Thanks!!
isaacson.holly[at]gmail[dot]com
Holly said... April 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM
This book sounds great. I'd love to win it. I follow your blog. Please enter me. Thanks.
Marie said... April 19, 2009 at 2:31 PM
I'd love to be entered please.
jaam121388 at yahoo dot com
Anonymous said... April 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM
I am a follower.
jaam121388 at yahoo dot com
Anonymous said... April 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Please enter me. I'd love to see how the author handles so many different points of view in this book.
jgbeads AT gmail DOT com
Unknown said... April 19, 2009 at 3:08 PM
I already subscribe in Google Reader!
jgbeads AT gmail DOT com
Unknown said... April 19, 2009 at 3:09 PM
I'd love to win and read this book! I would then share it with my dad.
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Annie1 said... April 19, 2009 at 4:43 PM
I follow and subscribe to your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Annie1 said... April 19, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Hi Teddy! This one sounds fascinating. Have you read it yet? Please count me in!
Michelle said... April 19, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Hi Teddy,
I would love to win this one. I am a follower!
Thanks!
kherbrand at comcast dot net
Kristi said... April 20, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Please enter me. I am a follower.
Thanks.
Kerri said... April 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM
I would love to be entered. I have never read anything by Shreve, but would definitely like to. I follow with FeedDemon.
carolsnotebook at yahoo dot com
Anonymous said... April 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Emotional drama wow love to read this book!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
cpullum said... April 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM
Big Anita Shreve fan here! Please enter my name for a chace to win.
I follow and added your giveaway to my Up for Grabs post!
Wanda said... April 21, 2009 at 10:59 AM
Fantastic choice! This looks like a scintillating read!
danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com
Dessert Diva said... April 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM
Following!
danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com
Dessert Diva said... April 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM
I'd love to read this book. Please enter my name in your draw. Thanks.
Anonymous said... April 23, 2009 at 8:18 PM
I love Anita Shreve and look forward to reading this book. Thanks!!
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net
Anonymous said... April 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM
I would love to be entered in this contest Teddy!
stoland at ameritech dot net
Stephanie said... April 25, 2009 at 12:42 AM
Please enter me! I read your blog on RSS
nomadreader said... April 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM
My email addy is
samantha.1020@yahoo.com
samantha.1020 said... April 26, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Hi, Teddy: Please count me in AND I subscribe to your blog through Google Reader. =)
Thanks!
Jill
Jill said... April 26, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Count me in! I love reading your blog - it's a constant in my RSS.
danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com
Chris said... April 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM
I adore Anita Shreve - I've never read a better plotter. I would love to be entered, and I subscribe to your blog via Bloglines. I'm always happy to see when you have a new post!
my email is mysteryrobin @ gmail dot com
Robin Lemke said... April 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Please enter me. Thanks!
mr12step(at)yahoo(dot)com
Anonymous said... April 27, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Please enter me!
nbmars AT yahoo DOT com
Anonymous said... May 1, 2009 at 7:14 AM
I would love a chance to enter this contest please.
I ♥ Book Gossip said... May 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I have blogged about this contest.
I ♥ Book Gossip said... May 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I am a follower and here is my email: cindyc725 at gmail dot com
I ♥ Book Gossip said... May 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM
I love Anita Shreve and can't wait to read this one! Thanks for the giveaway~
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
Sue said... May 2, 2009 at 2:23 PM
Please include me in the giveway
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
Belinda M said... May 3, 2009 at 12:49 AM
I am a new follower
"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"
Belinda M said... May 3, 2009 at 12:50 AM
I would love a chance to win, and I'm a follower!
Cheers,
Julie
julie.sherritt[at]gmail.com
Anonymous said... May 3, 2009 at 7:14 AM
Just posted this on Win A Book. No need to enter me, though.
Bridget said... May 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Please enter me! I am a Blogger follower, and I blogged your contest here:
http://hollybooknotes.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-chance-to-win.html
Thanks! allisonDOTcampbellATgmailDOTcom
allisonmariecat said... May 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM
I just discovered your blog. I love it. I would love to win a book.
Dutchlvr1 (at aol.com)
Anonymous said... May 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Thanks for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
Amber said... May 3, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Please enter my name in your giveaway! Thank you!!
cyeates AT nycap DOT rr DOT com
Irene said... May 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM
This sounds wonderful, I would love to read it!
marielay@gmail.com
Marie said... May 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM
I am a follower.
marielay@gmail.com
Marie said... May 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM
Oh, I love Anita Shreve and would like to be entered in the giveaway. I follow you through Bloglines. jaltmichelle at hotmail dot com
PMF said... May 4, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Sounds interesting - please enter me! Thanks!
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
rubynreba said... May 4, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Please enter me! booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com
+2 I posted this giveaway in my sidebar at http://booksobsession.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Ashley said... May 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM
+5 I became a follower.
booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com
Ashley said... May 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM
Sounds good.
Esme said... May 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM
I'd love to win this - I've read such great reviews on it.
msboatgal at aol.com
scottsgal said... May 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM
i really like her writing. pls pick me!!
spellbound18@hotmail.com
i am already subscribed to you via feed (keyomikothari@gmail.com)
-Keyomi
http://www.kaycity.blogspot.com
Anonymous said... May 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Oh, LQQk @ this:
http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunshine-on-my-face.html
The Book Resort said... May 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM
I'd love to be entered in this one.
yvone473[at]optonline[dot]net
Yvonne said... May 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM
I'm also a follower!
yvone473[at]optonline[dot]net
Yvonne said... May 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Please enter me. Thank you!
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com
Lisa said... May 6, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Post a Comment