Completed: New Author Challenge 2009
Thanks again to Literary Escapism for hosting the New Author Challenge for 2009.
To complete this challenge, I read books by 20 new to me authors:
6.Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly
7. King's Fool: A Notorious King, His Six Wives, and the One Man Who Knew Their Secrets by Margaret Campbell Barnes
16.The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner7. King's Fool: A Notorious King, His Six Wives, and the One Man Who Knew Their Secrets by Margaret Campbell Barnes
17.Crazy for the Storm by Norman Ollestad








Thanks Kathy! You are such a great cheerleader and commenter!
Teddy Rose said... November 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Congrats on completion! I have 2 more to go. I would be done but I keep forgetting to mark them.
Becca said... November 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Thanks Rebecca! That's great you have plenty of time to finish.
Teddy Rose said... November 2, 2009 at 10:34 PM
How did you like Drood? I just ordered it, but have heard somewhat mixed reviews.
Cool blog, by the way - I'm a new follower.
Greg
http://thenewdorkreviewofbooks.blogspot.com
Greg Zimmerman said... November 10, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Greg, I wasn't too crazy about Drood. There were a few historical elements that worked for me but the thriller part didn't work for me at all. That said, I don't normally read many thrillers. Drood reminded me aof the old B movies.
Teddy Rose said... November 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Post a Comment