I am a certified bookaholic and am embracing my addiction. Here you will find my short book reviews and other wonderful information all about books. I will also share my love for animals and show you some of my knitting projects.
Kathy, thanks I do need your size. I charge by the hour. LOL!
Lezlie and Diane,thanks. I've been knitting since I was a teenager.
Anna, it's Patons Merino Tweeds. I was so happy with the results that I decided that I want to make one for myself but they didn't have a color that I like. I'm hoping that the red tweed comes back. My MIL lives in Toronto, so I can wear the same color. LOL!
Wow it's amazing! I love it!
Zia said... December 16, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Zia, thanks!
Teddy Rose said... December 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous!! Do you need to know my size?
bermudaonion said... December 17, 2009 at 5:23 AM
Wow! Thanks really beautiful. I could never get the hang of knitting. Nice work!
Lezlie
Lezlie said... December 17, 2009 at 5:26 AM
WOW...you've got talent; lovely gift!
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... December 17, 2009 at 5:27 AM
I love it! Is that Wool Ease?? It looks like the same yarn I used to knit a wrap a couple of years ago, and I love it.
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... December 17, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Kathy, thanks I do need your size. I charge by the hour. LOL!
Lezlie and Diane,thanks. I've been knitting since I was a teenager.
Anna, it's Patons Merino Tweeds. I was so happy with the results that I decided that I want to make one for myself but they didn't have a color that I like. I'm hoping that the red tweed comes back. My MIL lives in Toronto, so I can wear the same color. LOL!
Teddy Rose said... December 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I used Wool-Ease and the color was Red Sprinkle, and it looks very similar.
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... December 18, 2009 at 4:21 AM
Holy smokes! That is gorgeous. I love the colour as well. Lucky MIL!
Melwyk said... December 18, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Awesome job. Wow!!!!
Beth F said... December 19, 2009 at 3:23 AM
Anna, I'll have to see if I can find Wool Ease. If they still have that color and it's the right guage, I may make the sweater for myself.
Melanie and Beth, Thanks!
Teddy Rose said... December 20, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Nice! Love the cable-knit detail!
btw, audio book arrived last Tuesday ...
:) Thanks!
Wanda said... December 21, 2009 at 7:08 AM
Well done, Teddy! That's fabulous :-)
Aarti said... December 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM
Gorgeous. I wish I had your talent.
Anonymous said... December 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Wanda, thanks! I'm glad you received the book. Enjoy!
Aarti, Thanks!
Carol, thanks. It took many years of practise to be able to do this one.
Teddy Rose said... December 21, 2009 at 4:59 PM
How did I ever miss this beauty. Omg...is is really gorgeous.
Toni said... December 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Toni, thanks! My MIL said it fit, so I am relieved.
Teddy Rose said... December 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Post a Comment