Women Unbound Reading Challenge
November 1, 2009 - November 31, 2010
There are three levels to choose from:
- Philogynist: read at least two books, including at least one nonfiction one.
- Bluestocking: read at least five books, including at least two nonfiction ones.
- Suffragette: read at least eight books, including at least three nonfiction ones.
For now, I'm going to play it safe and choose the Philogynist. Here are the books I plan to read:
2.TBD








This should be a great challenge. I'd better get going on it!
Beth F said... December 24, 2009 at 4:40 AM
This is a great challenge! Good luck!
bermudaonion said... December 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM
Just stopping by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Teddy Rose!!
Lezlie
Lezlie said... December 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Beth and Kathy, I think so too.
Lezlie, thanks! Happy Hanukkah to you.
Teddy Rose said... December 24, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for joining the Women Unbound Challenge. Good luck on all your challenges. :)
Care said... January 6, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Care, thanks for hosting!
Teddy Rose said... January 6, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Post a Comment