Monday, October 25, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of The Printed Page and is now on tour.   Avis of  She Reads and Reads is hosting for the month of October.

Last week, I received:

 Thanks To Anna Balasi of Hachette Books for this book. 

 Ok, it didn't actually come in my mailbox, I bought it at the Writers Festival.
This didn't come in my mailbox either, I bought the e-book version after seeing the author at the Writers Festival.  The e-book version is an extended version that you don't get if you buy the actually book, so I had to have it.

4 comments:

Great books! I got the Peanuts book too and I think it's fantastic!

Kathy, who can pass up the Peanuts? LOL!

I won the Peanuts book from BBAW, and now that I think about it, I forgot to put it in MM. Oh, well. My daughter and I have had fun perusing it. Enjoy your new books!

Anna, I'm glad it is something you can share with The Girl.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home