Giveaway: The Wolves of Andover by Kathleen Kent- Audiobook
Thanks to Anna Balasi of Hachette Book Group, I am giving away up to 2 copies of this unabridged audiobook.
Tweet
Book Description:
In the harsh wilderness of colonial Massachusetts, Martha Allen works as a servant in her cousin's household, taking charge and locking wills with everyone. Thomas Carrier labors for the family and is known both for his immense strength and size and mysterious past. The two begin a courtship that suits their independent natures, with Thomas slowly revealing the story of his part in the English Civil War. But in the rugged new world they inhabit, danger is ever present, whether it be from the assassins sent from London to kill the executioner of Charles I or the wolves-in many forms-who hunt for blood. A love story and a tale of courage, The Wolves of Andover confirms Kathleen Kent's ability to craft powerful stories of family from colonial history.
The number of entrants to this giveaway will determine how many copies of this book I will giveaway:
That's 21 or more possible entries!
In the harsh wilderness of colonial Massachusetts, Martha Allen works as a servant in her cousin's household, taking charge and locking wills with everyone. Thomas Carrier labors for the family and is known both for his immense strength and size and mysterious past. The two begin a courtship that suits their independent natures, with Thomas slowly revealing the story of his part in the English Civil War. But in the rugged new world they inhabit, danger is ever present, whether it be from the assassins sent from London to kill the executioner of Charles I or the wolves-in many forms-who hunt for blood. A love story and a tale of courage, The Wolves of Andover confirms Kathleen Kent's ability to craft powerful stories of family from colonial history.
The number of entrants to this giveaway will determine how many copies of this book I will giveaway:
1-10 entrants= 1
11-20 or more entrants = 2
To Enter:
Leave a comment with your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
Extra Entries: (please leave a separate comment for each, for instance you you are a follower, leave 3 comments that you are a follower).
+3 Old or new follower of this blog.
+3 Old or new follower on Twitter (@teddyrose1).
+3 Be my friend on Facebook (Teddy Rose).
+3 "Like" the post about this giveaway on Facebook
+3 Be my friend on Goodreads (Teddy).
+3 for Joining my Books Won Reading Challenge (be sure to follow the rules and then let me know you joined here.)
+3 for Joining my Books Won Reading Challenge (be sure to follow the rules and then let me know you joined here.)
+1 for each comment on a book review I have done. (Be sure to tell me which ones).
+1 for clicking to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site (tell me you did it).( Up to 1 time per day)
+1 for clicking to give free books at The Literacy Site (tell me you did it). ( Up to 1 time per day)
That's 21 or more possible entries!
Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O.Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O.Boxes.
Only one entry per household/IP address
Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, you will receive only one copy of the book.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, January 16th, 11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond within TWO days or will be disqualified.
Tweet








Would love to read this.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I follow as Renee G on GFC.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
#1
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
I follow as Renee G on GFC.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
#2
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
I follow as Renee G on GFC.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
#3
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Clicked for the Animal Rescue site.
1/2/11
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM
CLicked to give free books through the Literacy site.
1/2/11
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com
Renee G said... January 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
I really love the cover of the book.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:35 AM
I'm an old follower on GFC with @headlessfowl.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I'm an old follower on GFC with @headlessfowl.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I'm an old follower on GFC with @headlessfowl.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM
I'm following on twitter @headlessfowl
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM
I'm following on twitter @headlessfowl
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM
I'm following on twitter @headlessfowl
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:41 AM
I clicked on the Animal Rescue Site.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM
I clicked on the Literacy Site.
headlessfowl at gmail dot com
Judy H said... January 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Please count me in. Thanks.
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Old GFC follower
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM
Old GFC follower
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM
Old GFC follower
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM
Clicked on Animal Rescue Site
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Clicked on Literacy Site
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Joined the Books Won Challenge
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Joined the Books Won Challenge
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Joined the Books Won Challenge
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... January 3, 2011 at 2:48 AM
The print edition of this book has been on my wish list for some time. I would love to win the audio. Thanks for the giveaway.
lcbrower40(at)gmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 5:34 AM
I follow your blog on Google Reader.
lcbrower40(at)gmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 5:35 AM
I follow your blog on Google Reader.
lcbrower40(at)gmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 5:36 AM
I follow your blog on Google Reader.
lcbrower40(at)gmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 5:37 AM
I haven't seen this book before, but sounds really good.
seknobloch(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... January 3, 2011 at 5:51 AM
Follow via Google Friend Connect. #1
seknobloch(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... January 3, 2011 at 5:52 AM
Follow via Google Friend Connect. #2
seknobloch(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... January 3, 2011 at 5:52 AM
Follow via Google Friend Connect. #3
seknobloch(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... January 3, 2011 at 5:53 AM
I clicked on the Animal Rescue Site.
seknobloch(at)Gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... January 3, 2011 at 5:55 AM
LOve to win this book!!
fmlj94[at]yahoo[dot]com
mariag said... January 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM
Old follower
mariag said... January 3, 2011 at 7:06 AM
Added as a friend on goodreads
fmlj94[at]yahoo[dot]com
mariag said... January 3, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Clicked on animal rescue site
fmlj94[at]yahoo[dot]com
mariag said... January 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM
clicked on literacy site
fmlj94[at]yahoo[dot]com
mariag said... January 3, 2011 at 7:09 AM
I'd love to win a copy!
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM
I'm a follower
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM
I'm a follower
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:39 AM
I'm a follower
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:39 AM
I clicked to give food at the Animal Rescue site
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:40 AM
I clicked to give food at the Literacy Site
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... January 3, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Please enter me in the giveaway.
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
justpeachy36 said... January 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM
+3 old follower
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
justpeachy36 said... January 3, 2011 at 12:50 PM
+3 Old Twitter follower @justpeachy36
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
justpeachy36 said... January 3, 2011 at 12:50 PM
I'm your friend on goodreads.
justpeachy36@yahoo.com
justpeachy36 said... January 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM
sounds like an interesting book
chamsmama@gmail.com
Anonymous said... January 3, 2011 at 1:22 PM
I'm an old follower.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:45 PM
I'm an old follower.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:45 PM
I'm an old follower.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM
I'm a friend on Goodreads.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM
I'm a friend on goodreads.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM
I'm a friend on Goodreads.
tiredwkids at live dot com
Shannon said... January 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Sounds great - count me in!
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM
I am an old follower.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I am an old follower.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I am an old follower.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I am a friend on Goodreads.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Clicked on the animal site.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM
I clicked on the literacy site.
theroundfile at live dot com
Just Mom said... January 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM
I am a new follower of this blog!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:39 AM
I am a new follower of this blog!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:40 AM
I am a new follower of this blog! Loved the Heretic's Daughter, hope I can get my hands on this prequel :)
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Following on Twitter (rissa_delovely)!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Added you as a friend on Facebook!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Clicked to give free food at the Animal Rescue Site!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Clicked to give free books at the Literacy Site!
carissalc_88@hotmail.com
Anonymous said... January 5, 2011 at 12:43 AM
thank you for the chance to win - this is high on my wish list!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
Anonymous said... January 6, 2011 at 5:38 AM
I would love a chance to win this audiobook!
joannelong74 AT gmail DOT com
Jo-Jo said... January 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM
I'm also a follower.
joannelong74 AT gmail DOT com
Jo-Jo said... January 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM
I'm also a friend on Goodreads.
joannelong74 AT gmail DOT com
Jo-Jo said... January 6, 2011 at 9:31 AM
I'd love this. Please count me in. Thank you!
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:48 PM
I follow #1
nfmgirl AT gmail DoT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM
I follow #2
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM
I follow #3
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM
I follow on Twitter
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I follow on Twitter
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#2
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I follow on Twitter
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#3
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I follow on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I follow on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#2
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM
I follow on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#3
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM
I liked this post on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM
I liked this post on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#2
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM
I liked this post on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#3
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM
I follow on Goodreads
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM
I follow on Goodreads
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#2
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM
I follow on Goodreads
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
#3
nfmgirl said... January 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM
This sounds incredible. I would love to be entered.
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:21 AM
I am an old follower. 1/3
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:22 AM
Old follower. 2/3
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:22 AM
Old follower. 3/3
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM
I clicked on The Animal Rescue Site.
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM
I clicked at The Literacy Site.
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Misusedinnocence said... January 8, 2011 at 7:24 AM
I'd love to read this book - please count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway!
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:45 PM
GFC follower
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:45 PM
GFC follower
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:45 PM
GFC follower
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM
FB friend
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM
FB friend
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Liked the post about this giveaway on FB
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Liked the post about this giveaway on FB
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Liked the post about this giveaway on FB
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Goodreads friend
#1
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Goodreads friend
#2
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Goodreads friend
#3
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 12, 2011 at 2:49 PM
1/13/11
Clicked on The Animal Rescue Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 13, 2011 at 8:19 AM
1/13/11
Clicked on The Literacy Site
megalon22 at yahoo dot com
CherylS22 said... January 13, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Would love to read this book!
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Old blog follower 1
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Old blog follower 2
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Old blog follower 3
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Twitter follower, old @tessaa99
meredithfl at gmail dot com
1
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Twitter follower, old @tessaa99
meredithfl at gmail dot com
2
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Twitter follower, old @tessaa99
meredithfl at gmail dot com
3
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM
FB friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
1
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM
FB friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
2
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM
FB friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
3
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM
I liked your FB post about this giveaway.
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
1
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM
I liked your FB post about this giveaway.
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
2
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM
I liked your FB post about this giveaway.
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
3
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Goodreads friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
1
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Goodreads friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
2
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Goodreads friend
Meredith M.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
3
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM
I clicked on the Animal Rescue Site button.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM
I clicked on The Literacy Site button.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... January 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Post a Comment