June Reviews for 2011 ARC Reading Challenge
The standings so far:
Level Platinum:
Please post the books you read in June for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below:
*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in February, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.
Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
Working Towards Bronze Level:
Debbie-5
Freda-11
Jessica-1
Working on Silver:
Amused-13
Level Platinum:
Andrea-33
Julie-48
Nicola-98
Sarah- 30Please post the books you read in June for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below:
*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in February, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.
Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).








Teddy:
So sorry but have not been posting monthly. I left link for my challenge page to show past months and just posted for June. Signed up for Gold and have completed 19.
CMash said... June 12, 2011 at 8:41 AM
CMash, I get behind in posting myself. No worries. I put you down for 19,
Teddy Rose said... June 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM
I'm way to lazy to enter in all my arcs for the year, lol!
Fun challenge!
The Girl from the Ghetto said... June 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Amy, it can be quite the job with all the arc's we get.
Teddy Rose said... June 15, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Teddy:
I couldn't find the post for last month near the beginning of that month, and so .. well, I forgot about posting, so now there's two months worth up there!
Julie said... June 24, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Julie, I was last posting it. Glad you caught up. I am so far behind posting my reviews.
Teddy Rose said... June 24, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Post a Comment