Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Savvy Verse & Wit in October.
Here are the books I received last week:
Tweet
Here are the books I received last week:
Thanks to Simon and Schuster Galley Grab for this ebook.
This came unsolicited from Minotaur Books ( a division of St. Martins). Thanks.
It's does not suit my tastes in books, so I will be giving it away locally.
This came unsolicited from Minotaur Books ( a division of St. Martins). Thanks.
It's does not suit my tastes in books, so I will be giving it away locally.This came unsolicited from Minotaur Books ( a division of St. Martins). Thanks.
It's does not suit my tastes in books, so I will be giving it away locally.This came unsolicited from Minotaur Books ( a division of St. Martins). Thanks.
It's does not suit my tastes in books, so I will be giving it away locally. This came unsolicited from William Morrow ( a division of Harper Collins).
It's does not suit my tastes in books, so I will be giving it away locally. Thanks to Simon and Schuster Galley Grab for this ebook.
Tweet














Sorry to see most of them aren't for you. I hope you enjoy the ebooks you grabbed!
bermudaonion said... October 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM
That's a shame that you didn't find the ones from Minotaur ones you would like to read. Enjoy the other two.
Anonymous said... October 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Kathy and Carol, thanks!
Teddy Rose said... October 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM
But you love historical fiction! I'm surprised you don't want to truy the Alexander and Westerson books. I read the first in Alexander's series. It wasn't as good as the Lady Julia books. All of Westerson's are on my list at the library. I snagged The Pledge from GalleyGrab, too. Happy reading!
Jenny Q said... October 11, 2011 at 4:23 AM
Jenny Q, I don't read mystery very often. Yes, I love historical fiction but not mystery.
Teddy Rose said... October 12, 2011 at 1:00 PM
I'll take "Dangerous to Know"! :-)
Laura H. said... October 12, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Too bad those books aren't your cup of tea. You win some, you lose some I guess.
Anonymous said... October 13, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Post a Comment