Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. For January, it is being hosted at Metro Reader.
I won the following 5 books from John over at The Book Mine Set as part of the Canadian Book Challenge 5. I feel like I hit the jackpot!
I wasn't crazy about his book Life With Pi but I have been wanting to give this one a try.
This one has been on my TBR since it first came out!
This one has also been on my TBR since it was first published!
I hadn't heard of this one until it was in the contest to win with the other books but it sounds great!
This isn't a book I would normally read but there looks like there enough story in it to be appealing to me. I'll give it a try.
I received the following book unsolicited.
This isn't in any of my prefered genres so I will find a good home for it.
Tweet
I won the following 5 books from John over at The Book Mine Set as part of the Canadian Book Challenge 5. I feel like I hit the jackpot!
I wasn't crazy about his book Life With Pi but I have been wanting to give this one a try.
This one has been on my TBR since it first came out!
This one has also been on my TBR since it was first published!
I hadn't heard of this one until it was in the contest to win with the other books but it sounds great!
This isn't a book I would normally read but there looks like there enough story in it to be appealing to me. I'll give it a try.
I received the following book unsolicited.
This isn't in any of my prefered genres so I will find a good home for it.
Tweet













What a great haul! Enjoy!
Kailana said... February 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I'm really drawn to Every Time We Say Goodbye. Looks emotional!
Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.
Laurel-Rain Snow said... February 21, 2012 at 5:07 AM
That's an amazing win! Enjoy!
bermudaonion said... February 21, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Congrats on the win! AND I'm SO happy to see someone else (finally!) who wasn't bowled over with "Life of Pi"- for me, it was simply OK and definitely not worth the hype. Enjoy your reading week!
Julie said... February 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Thanks Kelly!
Laurel, I think it will be good!
Kathy, thanks!
Julie,Thanks! I actually didn't finish "Life of Pi". A big part for me is that I don't usually care for magical realism.
Teddy Rose said... February 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM
What a fun win! I'm glad to see a couple were reads you already want to read so much! I like the cover of Every Time we Say Goodbye. Still haven't read Life of Pi myself...one of those I always think I should.
holdenj said... February 22, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Julia,yes, I was super excited to win. I feel like I hit the jackpot of Canadian books!
Teddy Rose said... February 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Looking forward to your thoughts on Beatrice & Virgil. I've been hesitant to read that one because of the mixed reviews, so I'm eager to see what you think. Enjoy your new books!
Anonymous said... February 24, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I love the different mailboxes. Are they yours - you change them?
Pat L. said... February 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Pat, I found them in different places on the web, their not mine. Yes, I about 10 I choose from each week.
Teddy Rose said... February 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Post a Comment