Monday, April 2, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Cindy's Love of Books in April.

Here are the books I received last week:

Since I loved his book 'Dinner With Lisa' so much R. L. Prendergast sent me his other book.  I am looking foward to reading it!
I bought the ebook, I couldn't resist.
This came from Minotaur Books, unsolicited.  It's not my cuppa but I have a friend who wants it.






5 comments:

I've heard The Dressmaker is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

I heard that the Dressmaker is suppose to be really good. I look forward to hearing what you think of it. Happy reading :)

Just read The Dressmaker. Very timely with the anniversary of the Titanic this month!

The Dressmaker sounds great. Glad you were able to find a home for the other book. Happy reading!

Intriguing mailbox

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home