Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Cindy's Love of Books in April.
I received the following books last week:
I won this from Simply Stacie.
This was unsolicited from Harper Collins. It's not really a book I'm interested in but I will find a good home for it.
This was also unsolicited from Harper Collins. I have never read anything by Christopher Moore but have heard great things about his writing. This book might just be for me, I will have to give it a try.
Tweet
I received the following books last week:
I won this from Simply Stacie.
This was unsolicited from Harper Collins. It's not really a book I'm interested in but I will find a good home for it.
This was also unsolicited from Harper Collins. I have never read anything by Christopher Moore but have heard great things about his writing. This book might just be for me, I will have to give it a try.
Tweet











Oh the Christopher Moore one looks great. Hope you like it.
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... May 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM
A win and two unsolicited books makes for a great week! Enjoy!
bermudaonion said... May 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Enjoy the books. I have read a couple by Moore and loved them. This one's sitting on my shelf but I haven't gotten to it yet.
carol said... May 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM
It looks like you had a blue week with those book covers.
Girl Who Reads
Girl Who Reads said... May 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Jessica, I agree! Thanks!
Kathy, I think so too, thanks!
Carol, great! Perhaps I will become a Moore fan.
Donna, LOL! That's very observant of you.
Teddy Rose said... May 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I've only read Fool by Christopher Moore and I wasn't that impressed. Still, my friend absolutely loves his work. I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Happy reading!
Anonymous said... May 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Anna, Fool didn't interest me when it came out but I think this one may be worth a try.
Teddy Rose said... May 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Congrats on the win and the new Christopher Moore looks great. Will be curious what you think!
holdenj said... May 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Hope you do a review of the Christopher Moore. I put my name in the hat (GoodReads, I think) to win it. No luck! It sounds great.
Patricia said... May 21, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I love Christopher Moore's novels! Hope you enjoyed reading Sacre Bleu! :)
YWLiang said... June 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
YW, I haven't read it yet. I have heard great things about him.
Teddy Rose said... June 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM
These sound different
bn100 said... January 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Post a Comment