Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Mrs. Q Book Addict in July.
This is what I received last week:
I received this unsolicited by Harper Collins. It's not my cuppa but I will find a good home for it.
My dear BIL renews this subscription for me every year. Isn't he a sweetie?

Tweet
This is what I received last week:
I received this unsolicited by Harper Collins. It's not my cuppa but I will find a good home for it.
My dear BIL renews this subscription for me every year. Isn't he a sweetie?
Tweet









Bookmarks sounds like an interesting magazine! Enjoy your new goodies!
Jo-Jo said... July 9, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Your brother-in-law is a dear! I keep asking for a subscription and haven't gotten it yet.
bermudaonion said... July 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Enjoy another year of Bookmarks!
carol said... July 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Happy reading! :)
Cherry said... July 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I've never read Bookmarks, but it sounds perfect for you. Enjoy!
Anonymous said... July 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
I have always wanted a subscription to Bookmarks! You have a very nice BIL!
Beth(bookaholicmom) said... July 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM
What a thoughtful gift.
Mystica said... July 9, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Jo-Jo and Anna, it's a great magazine for book lovers but adds to tbr lists!
Kathy, keep asking or treat yourself. You'll enjoy it.
Thanks Cherry!
Beth he is a dear, much like his brother, my hubby.
Mystica, it certainly is.
Teddy Rose said... July 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
The Five O'Clock Follies was an unsolicited book...which annoyed me at first, but then I read the blurb and thought: perfect!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...and I moved that little Coca Cola lamp from a nook where it didn't show itself much...and I'm loving it there next to the drop leaf table.
Laurel-Rain Snow said... July 10, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Laurel, I've been getting more unsolicited book lately as well. Most of them don't fit but every once in awhile there's one that fits perfectly.
Teddy Rose said... July 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Post a Comment