Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by 5 Minutes for Books in August.
This is what I received last week:
This is the book I most coveted for this Fall and I didn't even have to ask for it. It just appeared at my door one day! Awesome surprise! I love Michelle Moran!
I received this book unsolicited from William Morrow. It looks quite inviting to me! Now I have to figure out how to make time for it. So Many Precious Books, So Little Time!
Tweet
This is what I received last week:
This is the book I most coveted for this Fall and I didn't even have to ask for it. It just appeared at my door one day! Awesome surprise! I love Michelle Moran!
I received this book unsolicited from William Morrow. It looks quite inviting to me! Now I have to figure out how to make time for it. So Many Precious Books, So Little Time!
Tweet










I bet The Second Empress is fabulous! I'm glad you got it!
bermudaonion said... August 27, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Enjoy them!
carol said... August 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Thanks Kathy and Carol!
Teddy Rose said... August 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM
A new Moran is always a good thing! Can't wait to hear about it! Happy reading!
holdenj said... August 28, 2012 at 4:34 AM
I have The Roots of the Olive Tree on my wish list. Sounds very good!
Diana said... August 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Those are some good books, can't wait to hear about them
Jolene and Family said... August 29, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Julia, definitely!
Diana, it does sound good.
Jolene, I'll be reading the Moran soon.
Teddy Rose said... August 29, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I seriously did a happy dance around my kitchen when I opened the envelope with The Second Empress inside! Enjoy!
Anonymous said... August 29, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Both of those books look fantastic!
Perogyo said... August 31, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Post a Comment