Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by BookNAround in August.
I didn't receive any books in the mail last week but I did feed my ereader:
Harper Perennial had an ebook sale a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post these books before now.
What He's Poised to do by Ben Greenman
Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin
The Ruins of Us by Keija Parssinen
I also got the following classics for free from various sources.
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
South by Ernest Shackleton
The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
In Morocco by Edith Wharton
Tweet
I didn't receive any books in the mail last week but I did feed my ereader:
Harper Perennial had an ebook sale a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post these books before now.
What He's Poised to do by Ben Greenman
Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin
The Ruins of Us by Keija Parssinen
I also got the following classics for free from various sources.
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
South by Ernest Shackleton
The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
In Morocco by Edith Wharton
Tweet















It looks like you've got a lot of good reading ahead of you. Lean on Pete appeals to me.
bermudaonion said... September 3, 2012 at 6:19 AM
It's always fun to feed the reader, isn't it? I hope they're all winners for you!
Mary (Bookfan) said... September 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM
The Ruins of Us sure looks intriguing to me. Enjoy your new books.
Jo-Jo said... September 3, 2012 at 8:08 AM
The Forsyte Saga is something I have always meant to get to. Hope you enjoy!
holdenj said... September 4, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Kathy, I really needed these books like I need a whole in my head but I can't help myself. Who knows when I'll actually get to them. I have to get through my ARC's first.
Mary, it is fun!
Jo-Jo, I think so too. Thanks!
Julia, same here. Thanks!
Teddy Rose said... September 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Looks like you added some good ones. Enjoy!
Anonymous said... September 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Post a Comment