Monday, October 8, 2012

Mailbox Monday

For October, Mailbox Monday will be hosted at the Mailbox Monday blog. 

I've been very busy enjoying the Vancouver International Film Festival but had a short break today to post the books I received last week.

 As some of my long time followers know, I love T. C. Boyle, so when I saw it on Net Galley, I had to request it.  









I received this unsolicited and am not into sports at all.  I will find a good home for this book though. 
I received this book unsolicited as well.  I am very tired of the Tudors at the moment and have no desire to read yet another book about Catherine Howard.  I will find someone who is interested to read it.






5 comments:

At least one of the books looks good to you. I hope you enjoy it!

I've never been to a film festival, but I imagine you are having lots of fun. Enjoy your new book!

San Miguel looks good, nice to get something you really want!

The film festival sounds like fun! Hope you have a terrific time and enjoy your books!

I think T.C. Boyle is a wonderful writer too.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home