Mailbox Monday
For October, Mailbox Monday is being hosted at the Mailbox Monday blog.
This is what I received last week:
September/October 2012 Issue of the gift subscription from my dear BIL.
Thanks to the author, Angela Shelton for this book. The Adventures of Tilda Pinkerton will be on tour in November with Premier Virtual Author Book Tours.
Angela Shelton also sent me this book from her great children's series!
Tweet
This is what I received last week:
September/October 2012 Issue of the gift subscription from my dear BIL.
Thanks to the author, Angela Shelton for this book. The Adventures of Tilda Pinkerton will be on tour in November with Premier Virtual Author Book Tours.
Angela Shelton also sent me this book from her great children's series!
Tweet










I'm always jealous of your Bookmarks magazine.
bermudaonion said... October 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I would love to get Bookmarks magazine! Someday...when I'm rich. ;O)
Enjoy your books!
Michelle Stockard Miller said... October 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
One of these days I'm going to check out Bookmarks magazines. Happy reading!
Anonymous said... October 16, 2012 at 4:38 AM
I want to check out this Bookmarks Magazine now. :)
Haven't heard of it.
My teaser is below.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday-10142012.html
Elizabeth said... October 16, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I think I would smile everytime Bookmarks came. Maybe I should hint for a subscription for my birthday.
carol said... October 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Post a Comment