Monday, November 5, 2012

Mailbox Monday

For November, Mailbox Monday is being hosted at Edgy Inspirational Romance

This is what I received last week:


Thanks to my dear BIL who renews the subscription for me every year. 
Thanks to Paula Krapf of Author Marketing Experts for sending me the PDF of this book, as I requested.  















11 comments:

They look exciting Teddy! Thanks for sharing :)

What a thoughtful brother-in-law!

I love that mailbox. lol :)

I really want that magazine but realize it would probably be dangerous. Enjoy!

What a cool mailbox picture....is it yours?

Enjoy your book.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday-1152012.html

I know I've mentioned this before, but kudos to your b-i-l for such a great gift for you!

Thanks BK!

I think so too Mary and Julia!

Rebecca and Elizabeth, I scoured the web looking for unique mailboxes. This one is my favorite.

It is Kathy!

I covet that magazine every time I see it in your mailbox! Happy reading!

What a nice BIL!

Anna, It's Great!

Kelly, He certainly is!

That mailbox is a stunner!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home