Mailbox Monday
For November, Mailbox Monday is being hosted at theBermudaOnion weblog.
Charlie Brown's face says it all, I didn't receive any books last week. At least it isn't snowing here.
I turn down a lot more offer to review books these days but somehow there is usually at least one the arrives. Oh well.
This is what I finished this weekend:
Watch for my review and giveaway.
This is what I started last night:
I'm really enjoying it so far.
Next to read:
Tweet
Charlie Brown's face says it all, I didn't receive any books last week. At least it isn't snowing here.
I turn down a lot more offer to review books these days but somehow there is usually at least one the arrives. Oh well.
This is what I finished this weekend:
Watch for my review and giveaway.
This is what I started last night:
I'm really enjoying it so far.
Next to read:
Tweet











Thanks for stopping by my site!
Anonymous said... November 20, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Interesting reads....ENJOY!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday
Elizabeth said... November 20, 2012 at 4:36 AM
A good variety - hope you enjoy each book!
Mary (Bookfan) said... November 20, 2012 at 5:42 AM
It's nice to have a slow week - I'm sure you'll make up for the lack of books soon.
bermudaonion said... November 20, 2012 at 6:26 AM
I think you are busy Teddy!
Unknown said... November 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Can't wait to see what you think of The Thief of Auschwitz!
Anonymous said... November 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I miss Charlie Brown! Awesome post, again I wish I had more time to read more.
Nightly Cafe said... November 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Post for now: Ditto!
Thanks Elizabeth & Mary!
Kathy, I agree and it's not like I don't have anything to read. My bookshelves and ereader are overflowing!!
Anna, I know WWII is a favorite of yours. I think you would love this book. I will be hosting a giveaway with my review in January.
Nightly Cafe, me too on both accounts!
Teddy Rose said... November 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I have a friend who is a Bruce fan, will watch for your report!
holdenj said... November 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Thanks Julia!
Teddy Rose said... November 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Post a Comment