Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday is being hosted at Suko's Notebook in December.
I received one book:
Thanks to the author, Khanh Ha for this book! Watch for the tour starting On January 7, 2013! I will be post my review, guest post, and giving away a copy. Read about the upcoming tour, here.
Tweet
I received one book:
Thanks to the author, Khanh Ha for this book! Watch for the tour starting On January 7, 2013! I will be post my review, guest post, and giving away a copy. Read about the upcoming tour, here.
Tweet









I'll watch for your review!
Mary (Bookfan) said... December 10, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Looking forward to your thoughts. Happy reading!
Anonymous said... December 10, 2012 at 7:28 AM
I hope you love it!
bermudaonion said... December 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Her braid makes for an interesting cover! Will keep an eye out for more info in January!
holdenj said... December 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Awesome looking mailbox!
Anonymous said... December 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Thanks everyone!
Teddy Rose said... December 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Post a Comment