Monday, December 17, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is being hosted at Suko's Notebook in December.

Nothing in my mailbox but I couldn't pass up getting these free ebooks:

















8 comments:

I liked that Oscar Wilde play!

Ooh...classics! I haven't read either of those. Hope you enjoy them.

A very classic Monday! Enjoy!

Mary, I did to but I have never read it.

Anna, I love classics but rarely have time to read them with all the tempting review offers I receive.

Julia, yes it is, thanks!

Classics and free ebooks to boot! I'd say that's a good book week. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books MM

I liked The Importance of Being Earnest, the book and the movies. And the freebies, I love downloading the freebies.

Empty mailboxes aren't bad sometimes.

Enjoy your downloads.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

I agree Elizabeth!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home