Thursday, April 4, 2013

Giveaway: CHILDREN OF THE UNDERGROUND BY TREVOR SHANE

Thanks to Jessica Butler, Associate Publicist | Berkley/NAL, Penguin Group USA, I am giving away one copy of Children Of The Underground.

Book Description:

This riveting dystopian sequel to Children of Paranoia will leave you breathless.

When Maria was only seventeen, they pulled her into a secret war that she had no business being a part of. When she turned eighteen, they killed the man she loved and stole her baby. Then they told her to go home. They told her to pretend that she never knew that there was a war raging on all around her. They told her to go live a normal life. They wiped the world clean and even ordered Maria to forget that her baby existed.

The trouble is, some things simply can’t be forgotten.  So, with only a loose-cannon killer on her side, Maria is going to do whatever it takes to get back what belongs to her. Maria’s son may be destined to grow into a legend but, for that to happen, Maria has to find him and fight for him first.

About Trevor Shane:


Children of Paranoia was Trevor Shane’s first novel. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and son.

Sorry, this giveaway is open to the U.S. only and ends on April 18, 2013.  Please use Rafflecopter to enter.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



7 comments:

Thanks for this interesting giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

I first heard about this book and series yesterday. It sounds really good, thanks for making a copy available. carlscott(at)prodigy(dot)net(dot)mx

It sounds wonderful! The cover is fantastic.

This sounds like a very interesting story. One that I would love to read.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Yes! I want to read this:) I have over the last year or so, been drawn to the Dystopian genre, and add a kick butt heroine, and its perfect! I wish you well on your tour:)

Okay, I'll be trying to get a copy of this one. Not sure of this genre, but want to read more before making a decision. lol

I love dystopian. Thanks for the giveaway!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home