July Reviews For the 2013 ARC Reading Challenge
In June, we collectively read and reviewed 40 ARC's for a total of 182 ARC's, so far in 2013!
Here are the standings so far:
Level Bronze (up to 12 Arcs):Christine 9
Freda 6
Krista 7
Lisa 10
Retha 4
Stacey 8
Working on Silver:
Amodini 16
Andrea 20
Darlene 20
Teddy 20
Silver (24 ARCS):
Working on Gold:
Rebecca 25
Yvonne 24
Gold ( 30 ARCS):
Working on Platinum:
Platinum (35 ARCS):
Nicola 66
If you don't see yourself in the standings above, it is because you didn't leave a comment telling me how many books you read so far. You need to do this at the end of each month.
Please post the books you read in July or earlier for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below:
If you forgot to post book in any previous months, please post them in Mr. Linky below as well.
Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
Tweet








Starting the month off with an even 70!
Nikki in Niagara said... July 8, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Okay, got everything linked up from 2013 so far, and I believe the count is 31. I made sure to only count review books and not ones I read and reviewed just because.
Lisa Pottgen said... July 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I just got #7! :-)
fredamans said... July 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM
#21: Nauti Siren by Lora Leigh
#22: Tuesday's Gone by Nicci French
#23: Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter
Darlene said... July 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM
72
Nikki in Niagara said... July 15, 2013 at 4:32 AM
I just got #8!
fredamans said... July 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Up to 73
Nikki in Niagara said... July 18, 2013 at 4:03 AM
That makes 74
Nikki in Niagara said... July 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM
up to 76
Nikki in Niagara said... July 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM
that makes 77
Nikki in Niagara said... July 25, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Now at 78
Nikki in Niagara said... July 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Up to an even 80.
Nikki in Niagara said... July 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I am u to 38, I believe.
Lisa Pottgen said... July 28, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I forgot to comment that at the end of June, I had 21 read
Andrea said... July 28, 2013 at 9:53 PM
That puts me up to 82
Nikki in Niagara said... July 29, 2013 at 5:48 AM
83. I think I might get one more in tomorrow!
Nikki in Niagara said... July 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM
I am nestled in at #9!
fredamans said... July 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Post a Comment