I am a certified bookaholic and am embracing my addiction. Here you will find my short book reviews and other wonderful information all about books. I will also share my love for animals and show you some of my knitting projects.
If you don't see yourself in the standings above, it is because you didn't leave a comment telling me how many books you read so far. You need to do this at the end of each month.
Please post the books you read in November or earlier for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below: If you forgot to post book in any previous months, please post them in Mr. Linky below as well. Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
I'm now up to 15 ARCs and I my goal was completing the Bronze level, so my challenge is complete! I'll continue to link up any more I may read, but considering how poorly I'm doing on other challenges I've joined, I'm quite happy I reached my goal on this one!
122 at this point.
Nikki in Niagara said... November 15, 2013 at 3:30 AM
I had 44 at the beginning of November
Andrea said... November 16, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I'm now up to 15 ARCs and I my goal was completing the Bronze level, so my challenge is complete! I'll continue to link up any more I may read, but considering how poorly I'm doing on other challenges I've joined, I'm quite happy I reached my goal on this one!
Christine said... November 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Up to 123
Nikki in Niagara said... November 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM
I had 35 ARCs read at the end of Nov.
Andrea said... December 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Post a Comment