Monday, July 21, 2008

The Host- Book Giveaway

Dar at Peeking Between the Pages is hosting her first book giveaway. The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

I don't normally read Science fiction, but I have been reading some awesome review by bloggers that rarely lead me astray. If you would like to enter the contest, follow the link to Dar's blog.

6 comments:

Hi,

Good to see that the reading challenges progress bars worked. They look good! :)

Elizabeth

Hi, Teddy Rose! I just nominated you for a Blog Award! Details are on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do the "rules". I just wanted to give you the award. :-)

Have a great day!
Lezlie

Me, too! I'm dying to read this one.

I'm having another drawing, too (for one of Colleen Gleason's vampire books -- I still don't consider myself a "vampire person", but I enjoy hers), if you're interested.

I'm curious about The Host too. I've read Twilight and thought it was okay (seeing that I'm not a teenager;-), but I hear The Host is for adults. I do think it would be fun to be a fly on the wall at the book parties for her Twilight sequel next week. You notice I said a fly on the wall - too many hormones flying around in one room for me. LOL.

I've nominated you too! Do a 2/4 ;)

I haven't read Meyer either but people seem to rave about her.

Thanks a bunch Elizabeth!

Thanks to Lezlie and Chris for the award nomination!

Thank for letting me know about your book draw Bookfool. However, vampires is where I put my foot down. LOL!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home