Mailbox Monday
Visit Marcia every Monday at The Printed Page to share what arrived in your mailbox each week.
Thanks to Valerie Russo of Hachette Books.

Thank to Katrina of Stone Soup.

Thanks to Ruth Tscudin.
Visit Marcia every Monday at The Printed Page to share what arrived in your mailbox each week.
Thanks to Valerie Russo of Hachette Books.


Posted by Teddy Rose at 9:04 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
I've seen Sway on a few blogs over the last week or so - sounds interesting - happy reading!
Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi
Wendi said... March 9, 2009 at 10:19 PM
sounds like a good couple of books...I've seen sway on other blogs. Happy reading.
here's my mailbox: http://savvyverseandwit.blogspot.com/2009/03/mailbox-monday-20.html
Serena said... March 10, 2009 at 4:28 AM
Love the cover of the butterfly book! Hope you enjoy these.
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... March 10, 2009 at 5:10 AM
You had a great week. I can't wait to see what you think of Bark Up the Right Tree.
bermudaonion said... March 10, 2009 at 5:31 AM
Wendi, Hachette is allowing blogger host massive giveaways a Sway right now. I am hiosting the giveaway if your interested.
Serena,I'll pop but to see your mailbox. I subscribe to your blog with Google Reader.
Anna, I love the cover too.
Bermudaonion, it's not a top prioity for ARC's right now but it's so short that I'm sure I will get to it soon.
Teddy Rose said... March 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Enjoy your books!
avisannschild said... March 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM
Thanks so much Alyce!
Thanks avisannschild!
Teddy Rose said... March 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM
Thank you for stopping by the mailbox. Enjoy your books!
Anonymous said... March 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Post a Comment