Winner of Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly
Thanks to all of you who entered! I wish that I could send copies of these books to each of you! A special thanks to those of you who follow my blog or became followers! I hope you enjoy my blog!

The winner of Galway Bay...
Marie B.
Congratulations! Please contact me within 3 days to claim your prize.







Congratulations Marie - you're in for a treat!
bermudaonion said... March 31, 2009 at 6:40 PM
That's for sure..congrats!
Bingo said... March 31, 2009 at 8:24 PM
AWESOME!!I am so excited, thanks so much to Teddy :) Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
BurtonReview said... April 1, 2009 at 6:12 AM
congrats to Marie!
Serena said... April 1, 2009 at 7:28 AM
Yeah Marie!!! I'm so jealous - this sounds like a great one. Can't wait for the review!
Passages to the Past said... April 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Congrats to Marie!
Jo-Jo said... April 1, 2009 at 3:26 PM
sheela, thank you so much! I am glad you enjoy my blog!
Marie, you are quite welcome! I think that you really enjoy it.
Teddy Rose said... April 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Congrats to all the winners over here this week!
Jenny Girl said... April 2, 2009 at 6:56 AM
I got my book today.. woohoo I am so excited! Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, this one is a keeper!
BurtonReview said... April 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Marie!
Teddy Rose said... April 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Post a Comment