Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 100 Mile Fitness Challenge Update


This is really week 2 but this was my first week.  Here's how I did:
 
Friday -1 Bike Trainer

Saturday - 2 Bike trainer

Sunday - 0

Monday - 2 Bike Trainer

Tuesday - 1 walking

Wednesday - 0

Thursday - 2

Total -8  Because I started a week late I need to average 9 miles per week.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep quite that pace but I am very proud of my 8 miles this week!

Do you want to join the challenge?  Go to 100 Mile Fitness Challenge.

6 comments:

I need to get this one posted and do it. I like challenges like this and it is good (and fun) for me to keep track.

Sheila it is a great challenge. I feel like it's a great support system and as you said, helps to keep track.

Way to go! I think you can keep it up!

Thanks Kathy!

Great job Teddy! I'm not doing as well as I'd like, but at least I'm doing something every week. It's a start!

Thanks Kristy! Right now, every mile I do is more than I was doing so I'm happy with that. Unfortunately I haven't done any this week yet.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home