Themed Reading Challenge 2010- Completed
February 14 – August 14, 2010
The “rules” have changed just a bit from last year. Here they are:
- Readers may join at ANY TIME between now and August 14th.
- Books should be chosen from the reader’s TBR pile (this may be an actual physical pile or a virtual pile).
- The goal is to read AT LEAST 5 books linked by theme.
- Overlaps with other challenges are allowed.
- Readers may change their list of books OR their theme(s) at any time.








Lots of great choices in this theme-Geraldine Brooks come to mind as does Michelle Moran-I hve joined the challenge also-my theme is Flaubert and Friends
Mel u said... January 17, 2010 at 8:14 PM
Mel, Flaubert and Friends sounds good. Good luck with the challenge.
Teddy Rose said... January 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM
I've been enjoying reading everyone's themes. Good luck with the challenge!
bermudaonion said... January 18, 2010 at 6:50 AM
Thanks Kathy!
Teddy Rose said... January 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Thanks for the link, Teddy, I'm going over to join. I did this last year too.
Anonymous said... January 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Great idea for a theme. And those all look like good books. I've heard many good things about the series by Cynthia Harrod Eagles.
jlshall said... January 19, 2010 at 3:53 AM
Linda, it is a fun challenge.
Jtshall, I have had the series on my TBR for a very long time. Sourcebooks is starting to re-print the series and has sent me a copy of this first book.
Teddy Rose said... January 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Post a Comment