Posted by Teddy Rose at 12:30 AM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
Great win! Enjoy!My mailbox is here.
Passages to the Past said... March 29, 2010 at 5:46 AM
Oh, I bet that's a good one!
bermudaonion said... March 29, 2010 at 5:53 AM
Glad to see the books arrived, Teddy! Hope you'll enjoy them :)
Wendy said... March 29, 2010 at 7:04 AM
Good ones!Mondays: Mailbox/Musings and all!
gautami tripathy said... March 29, 2010 at 7:35 AM
That's such a great mailbox pic! Enjoy your book!
avisannschild said... March 29, 2010 at 3:36 PM
enjoy The Mayo Clinic Diet; I thought it was pretty good.
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... March 29, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Thanks Amy!Kathy, it does look good. Thanks so much Wendy!Gautami and Anna, I think so.Avisannschild and Diane, thanks!
Teddy Rose said... March 29, 2010 at 9:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Great win! Enjoy!
My mailbox is here.
Passages to the Past said... March 29, 2010 at 5:46 AM
Oh, I bet that's a good one!
bermudaonion said... March 29, 2010 at 5:53 AM
Glad to see the books arrived, Teddy! Hope you'll enjoy them :)
Wendy said... March 29, 2010 at 7:04 AM
Good ones!
Mondays: Mailbox/Musings and all!
gautami tripathy said... March 29, 2010 at 7:35 AM
That's such a great mailbox pic! Enjoy your book!
avisannschild said... March 29, 2010 at 3:36 PM
enjoy The Mayo Clinic Diet; I thought it was pretty good.
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said... March 29, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Thanks Amy!
Kathy, it does look good.
Thanks so much Wendy!
Gautami and Anna, I think so.
Avisannschild and Diane, thanks!
Teddy Rose said... March 29, 2010 at 9:26 PM
Post a Comment