100 Mile Fitness Challenge-Round 2 for Me
April 1 - June 30, 2010
I am going for 66 miles again. That would be a half hour work out 3 times a week. I didn't quite make it in the first round but I am determined to try again.
I don't know how this first week slipped away from me but it did. I hope to at least do something next week.
Week 1:
Friday - 0
Saturday -0
Sunday -0
Monday -0
Tuesday -0
Wednesday - 0
Thursday - 0
Total = 0 miles
0 miles down,66 to go








Good luck!
bermudaonion said... April 9, 2010 at 5:55 AM
Good luck Teddy!
Anonymous said... April 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Thanks Kathy and Kristy! You are my best cheerleaders!
Teddy Rose said... April 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM
Good luck Teddy! You can do it :)
Jenny Girl said... April 16, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Thanks Jenny!
Teddy Rose said... April 17, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Post a Comment