skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Visit Marcia every Monday at The Printed Page to share what arrives in your mailbox each week.
Here's what I received in my mailbox last week:
Thanks to the Booklounge.ca and Random House Canada, I won both of these books in a draw for participating in their Editorial Board Survey.
Home
Love the cover on Curiosity. Congrats on the wins and happy reading!
Kaye said... April 20, 2010 at 5:27 AM
Congratulations on the great wins! Enjoy!
bermudaonion said... April 20, 2010 at 6:05 AM
Hilarious mailbox pic! Enjoy your new books.
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... April 20, 2010 at 7:20 AM
Tee hee, cute mailbox!
Congrats on your wins, enjoy!
Wanda said... April 20, 2010 at 9:03 AM
Kaye, I love it too.
Kathy, Anna, and Wanda, Thanks!
Teddy Rose said... April 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Don't know how I'd feel about getting my mail out of someone's butt! :)
Chrisbookarama said... April 20, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Chris, same here!
Teddy Rose said... April 20, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Wow, great wins. I am dying to read Curiosity. I found out about it while reding Remarkable Creatures. I contacted the author and told her how excited I was to read it and how much I enjoyed learning about Mary Anning. It hasn't been released in the US yet, of course, so I still have to wait. I hope you enjoy it, and let us know what you think when you are done.
Kathy (mommysreading) said... April 20, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Kathy, I have Remarkable Creatures on my TBR. Mary Anning does sound like an interesting person.
Teddy Rose said... April 20, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Oh my gosh- I love the mailbox!
Lisa Richards/alterlisa said... April 21, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Thanks Lisa. I thought it was a fun one.
Teddy Rose said... April 21, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Post a Comment