Monday, June 21, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Visit Marcia every Monday at The Printed Page to share what arrives in your mailbox each week.

Here's what I received in my mailbox this week: 

 Thanks to Annie Paikeday of Second Story Press.








Thanks to Valerie Russo of Hachette Books.  I just participated in a giveaway of this book but I didn't actually request a copy of it for myself, so it was a surprise in my mailbox.







Thanks to Julie Harabedian of FBS Associates for this book.  I was offered this book but did not request it.  She sent it anyway.  I'm not sure if I will read it or not.









Thanks to Jason Liebman of Henry Holt & Company for both of these books.





I won this book from The Girl from the GhettoThanks!

7 comments:

I think I would hesitate to stick my hand in that mailbox. The Grammar Devotional sounds interesting.

Looks like an good variety. Enjoy!

I love the mailbox.

I was surprised by The Castaways also. Enjoy all of your new books!

That's a fierce mailbox! The Castaway seems to be everywhere. Enjoy all your new reads!

Looks like you had a great week. I've had The Castaways for awhile but haven't read it. Hope you enjoy it!

Bonus books are a nice surprise, enjoy! :)

Kathy, I don't think I could stick my hand in there. LOL! I really enjoyed Grammar Girl, by the same author.

Carol, Jo-Jo, Beth, and Anna, Thanks!

Wanda, They can be if your interested in reading them. LOL!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home