Giveaway: Sundays at Tiffany’s by James Patterson
Thanks to Valerie Russo of Hachette Books, I am giving away on copy of 'Sundays at Tiffany's.
Note: Sundays at Tiffany’s is now a Lifetime original move from Sony Pictures Television, which will be airing on Monday, December 6 at 9:00 PM ET/PT, 8:00 PM CT.
Book Description:
This giveaway will end on Friday, December 10th,11:59 P.M. E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond within TWO days or will be disqualified.
Note: Sundays at Tiffany’s is now a Lifetime original move from Sony Pictures Television, which will be airing on Monday, December 6 at 9:00 PM ET/PT, 8:00 PM CT.
Book Description:
AN IMAGINARY FRIEND
Jane Margaux is a lonely little girl. Her mother, the powerful head of a New York theater company, makes time for her only once a week, for their Sunday trip to admire jewelry at Tiffany's. Jane has only one friend: a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael. He's perfect. But only she can see him. Michael can't stay forever, though. On Jane's eighth birthday he leaves, promising that she'll forget him soon. He was there to help her until she was old enough to manage on her own, and now there are other children who need his help.
AN UNEXPECTED LOVE
Years later, in her thirties, Jane is just as alone as she was as a child. And despite her own success as a playwright, she is even more trapped by her overbearing mother. Then she meets Michael again--as handsome, smart and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they've really been reunited.
AND AN UNFORGETTABLE TWIST
Sundays at Tiffany's is a heart-wrenching love story that surpasses all expectations of why these people have been brought together. With the breathtaking momentum and gripping emotional twists that have made James Patterson a bestseller all over the world, Sundays at Tiffany's takes an altogether fresh look at the timeless and transforming power of love.
Jane Margaux is a lonely little girl. Her mother, the powerful head of a New York theater company, makes time for her only once a week, for their Sunday trip to admire jewelry at Tiffany's. Jane has only one friend: a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael. He's perfect. But only she can see him. Michael can't stay forever, though. On Jane's eighth birthday he leaves, promising that she'll forget him soon. He was there to help her until she was old enough to manage on her own, and now there are other children who need his help.
AN UNEXPECTED LOVE
Years later, in her thirties, Jane is just as alone as she was as a child. And despite her own success as a playwright, she is even more trapped by her overbearing mother. Then she meets Michael again--as handsome, smart and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they've really been reunited.
AND AN UNFORGETTABLE TWIST
Sundays at Tiffany's is a heart-wrenching love story that surpasses all expectations of why these people have been brought together. With the breathtaking momentum and gripping emotional twists that have made James Patterson a bestseller all over the world, Sundays at Tiffany's takes an altogether fresh look at the timeless and transforming power of love.
To Enter:
Leave a comment with your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
Extra Entries: Earn one extra entry for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each).
Old or new follower of this blog.
Old or new follower on Twitter (@teddyrose1).
Be my friend on Facebook (Teddy Rose).
Be my friend on Goodreads (Teddy) The answer to the question is DJ.
+1 for each comment on a book review I have done. (Be sure to tell me which ones).
+1 for clicking to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site (tell me you did it).
+1 for clicking to give free books at The Literacy Site (tell me you did it).
That's 8 or more possible entries!Sorry, the giveaway is only open US and Canadian residents only.The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O.Boxes.Only one entry per household/IP address
Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, you will receive only one copy of the book.








Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to win this.
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Reading said... November 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM
I follow on GFC
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Reading said... November 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM
I follow on GFC
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Reading said... November 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM
I clicked on the Literacy site
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Reading said... November 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM
I clicked on the Animal rescue site
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Reading said... November 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Big James Patterson fan, would love this book.
littleone AT shaw DOT ca
PoCoKat said... November 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM
I follow on GFC
littleone AT shaw DOt ca
PoCoKat said... November 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Clicked on the Literacy site.
littleone AT shaw DOT ca
PoCoKat said... November 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Clicked on the Animal Rescue site.
littleone AT shaw DOT ca
PoCoKat said... November 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Please enter me for this one, I'd love to win.
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Martha Lawson said... November 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM
+1 old follower on gfc
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Martha Lawson said... November 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM
+1 clicked on Animal Rescue Site
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Martha Lawson said... November 20, 2010 at 6:09 PM
+1 clicked on Literacy site
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Martha Lawson said... November 20, 2010 at 6:09 PM
I love this story and would love to win. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Old follower
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Old twitter follower(@misskallie2000)
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Sent friend request(@Brenda Hill)
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Clicked on Free Food for the Animal Rescue Site
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Clicked on Free Books at the Literacy Site
misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
misskallie2000 said... November 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM
I would love to read this book!
billiondollarprincesss@hotmail.com
maria said... November 20, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Count me in please. My mother loves Patterson.
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... November 21, 2010 at 5:13 AM
I'm an old follower.
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica ( frellathon ) said... November 21, 2010 at 5:26 AM
Hubby loves Patterson so am entering this for him!
JHS
Colloquium
jhsmail at comcast dot net
JHS said... November 21, 2010 at 5:50 AM
Followed your blog. :)
grig
at
gmx
dot
com
Grig said... November 21, 2010 at 6:50 AM
Followed you on twitter. (grig4)
grig
at
gmx
dot
com
Grig said... November 21, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Befriended you on facebook. :)
grig
at
gmx
dot
com
Grig said... November 21, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Clicked at the Animal Rescue Site.
grig
at
gmx
dot
com
Grig said... November 21, 2010 at 6:52 AM
Clicked at the Literacy Site.
grig
at
gmx
dot
com
Grig said... November 21, 2010 at 6:52 AM
you got me at the
'...and transforming power of love' description of the book. Would love to read and find out how.
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
robynl said... November 21, 2010 at 9:18 AM
old follower as primrose
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
robynl said... November 21, 2010 at 9:19 AM
follow on Twitter as rlee1950
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
robynl said... November 21, 2010 at 9:26 AM
+1 for clicking to give free food at The Animal Rescue Site (I did it).
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
robynl said... November 21, 2010 at 9:35 AM
+1 for clicking to give free books at The Literacy Site (I did it).
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
robynl said... November 21, 2010 at 9:36 AM
I'd love to win a copy of Sundays a Tiffany's!
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... November 21, 2010 at 10:10 AM
I'm a follower!
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... November 21, 2010 at 10:11 AM
I clicked to give food to the animal rescue site
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... November 21, 2010 at 10:11 AM
I clicked to give books on the literacy site
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com
Lori L said... November 21, 2010 at 10:12 AM
This book sounds like a great storyline and I would love to read it .
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... November 21, 2010 at 10:51 AM
I follow by google reader.
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... November 21, 2010 at 10:51 AM
I clicked on the Literacy site.
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... November 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM
I clicked on Animal rescue site.
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... November 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM
I have requested your friendship on facebook.
cenya2 at hotmail dot com
Marjorie/cenya2 said... November 21, 2010 at 10:54 AM
I'm a new follower!
Thanks for the giveaway.
taffy(dot)lovell@gmail.com
Taffy said... November 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Thanks for offering this.
chamsmama at gmail dot com
Anonymous said... November 21, 2010 at 3:01 PM
Please enter my name in the giveaway for the book. Thanks!
pboylecharley AT hotmail DOT com
Charleydog said... November 21, 2010 at 4:42 PM
I have wanted to read this book.
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
Linda Kish said... November 21, 2010 at 9:24 PM
I found this review to be intriguing and one that I would take pleasure in reading. I love Patterson so this would be win / win. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway.
steven(dot)capell(at)gmail(dot)com
Steve Capell said... November 22, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Sounds like a lovely story. Thanks.
seknobloch(at)Gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... November 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM
I follow with google friend connect.
seknobloch(at)gmail(dot)com
Sandra K321 said... November 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Thanks for the giveaway!
angeldream3(at)gmail(dot)com
Amy said... November 22, 2010 at 11:46 AM
I'm a new follower
angeldream3(at)gmail(dot)com
Amy said... November 22, 2010 at 11:46 AM
I'm not entering because I have the book. I'm just excited to hear about the Lifetime movie. Thanks for sharing! I'm posting this on my weekly giveaway blog at http://chicklitcentraltheblog.blogspot.com. Check back on Wednesday. :)
Melissa said... November 22, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Thanks for the giveaway! I've had this one on my Wish List.
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... November 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM
I'm an old follower
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... November 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM
I follow on Twitter
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... November 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM
I'm a friend on GoodReads
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... November 25, 2010 at 5:29 AM
I sent you a friend request on Facebook
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... November 25, 2010 at 5:29 AM
I don't think I qualify for this giveaway unless foreign entries are included. It doesn't matter either way because I am delighted to be a new follower of this blog. As a fellow book lover I enjoy reading others' impressions of the books I may haveread or indeed would enjoy reading. Oh well I might win so here goes....cewyer@hotmail.co.uk
Carol E Wyer said... November 26, 2010 at 3:50 AM
I follow on GFC-Lisa Richards
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com
Lisa Richards/alterlisa said... November 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM
I follow on twitter@alterlisa
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com
Lisa Richards/alterlisa said... November 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Facing 50, Sorry the giveaway is only for Canadian and U. S. residents. Thanks so much for following my blog. I hope you enjoy it!
Teddy Rose said... November 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Would love to win :)
AwesomeNiks said... November 30, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Follow GFC :)
AwesomeNiks said... November 30, 2010 at 10:46 PM
James Patterson is one of my favorite authors.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM
I follow on GFC.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM
I am your friend on Good Reads.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 1:05 PM
I have a request to Teddy Rose to be friends on Facebook.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM
I gave free food at the Animal Rescue Site.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM
I clicked and gave free books.
susanbillietaylor [at] gmail [dot] com
Anonymous said... December 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Thanks for the giveaway! Please enter me!
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM
I follow on GFC.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM
I follow on Twitter!
@tessaa99
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM
Requested to be your friend on Facebook.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Requested to be your friend on Goodreads.
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM
Clicked on the Animal Site
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Clicked on the Literacy Site
meredithfl at gmail dot com
Meredith said... December 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Thanks to everone who entered! I will be announce the winner soon.
Teddy Rose said... December 12, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Post a Comment