Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of The Printed Page and is now on tour. Julie at Knitting and Sundries is hosting for the month of November.
Here's what I received last week:
I won this over at Dan's Journal. Thanks so much Dan!
I won this from Maria of Flying High. She sent it all the way from Italy. Thanks so much Maria!
Here's what I received last week:
I won this over at Dan's Journal. Thanks so much Dan!
I won this from Maria of Flying High. She sent it all the way from Italy. Thanks so much Maria!










A couple of great wins! I hope you enjoy them both!
bermudaonion said... November 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM
Ooh, The Wedding Shroud looks good. Happy reading!
Anonymous said... November 23, 2010 at 8:34 AM
Kathy, it's so much fun to win books.
Anna, I think so too. Thanks.
Teddy Rose said... November 23, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Post a Comment