Giveaway Winners Galore
Thanks to everyone who entered the following
giveaways! Winners, please reply to the email I sent you today within 2 days to
claim your books. After 2 days you will be
disqualified and a new winner will be picked.
I pick all winners using Random.org.
Important reminder to all winners: If you win something and you don't receive it after 6 weeks. It is your
responsibility to let me know. I am no longer going to send out emails to track
down if you received it. If I haven't heard from you within 8 weeks, you will be
deleted from my records and I wont be able to contact the publisher after that.
The winners are:
Patricia
Sandra
Bethie
The Winners are:
Margie
Ikkinlala
Glogirl
Thanks again to Michelle Carpenter of MediaGuests for making this giveaway possible!
The winner is:
Margie
Thanks again to
Emily LaBeaume of Wunderkind PR for making this giveaway possible!
The winner is:
Jeanne
The winner is:
Jeanne

Tweet












Congratulations to all the lucky winners!
bermudaonion said... February 12, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Congrats to all the winners!
holdenj said... February 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Thanks, Teddy. I'm delighted to win these books. Thanks for all your fun giveaways.
Margie said... February 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Thanks so much!! I responded to your e-mail :)
Glogirl said... February 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Thanks for the great giveaways Teddy.
Reading said... February 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Margie, Glogirl, and Bethie, your very welcome!
Teddy Rose said... February 12, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Thank you so much. I really enjoy your blog. I sent you 2 emails.
:) Jeanne
momma8385 said... February 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Jeanne, I received your emails. Your very welcome!
Teddy Rose said... February 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Post a Comment