Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday has it's very
own blog, Mailbox Monday. For January, it
is being hosted at Metro Reader.
This is what I received:
I received this ebook from my public library.
I received this ebook from the author, R.L. Prendergast. Watch for my giveaway February 28th. There will be a tour starting on March 1st with even more chances to win this book!

Tweet
This is what I received:
I received this ebook from my public library.
I received this ebook from the author, R.L. Prendergast. Watch for my giveaway February 28th. There will be a tour starting on March 1st with even more chances to win this book!

Tweet










I hope you love them both!
bermudaonion said... February 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Enjoy your books!
avisannschild said... February 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Enjoy them both!
Mystica said... February 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Silver Like Dust sounds really interesting. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Anonymous said... February 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Interesting cover for Dinner with Lisa. Curious what it will be like!
holdenj said... February 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Kathy, Avis, and Mystica, thanks!
Anna, Bill and I toured a Japanese interment camp a few years ago in the interior of British Columbia. The conditions looked uninhabitable to us. Cramped quarters would be an understatement!
Julia, I just started it and so far it's really good!
Teddy Rose said... February 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I'm looking forward to reading Dinner with Lisa. Hope you enjoy both books.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Laura at Library of Clean Reads said... February 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Laura, I started it last night and am really enjoying it so far. I am looking forward to reading your thought on it.
Teddy Rose said... February 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Both books sound good!
Mary (Bookfan) said... February 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Post a Comment