Monday, February 13, 2012

Mailbox Monday




Mailbox Monday has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. For January, it is being hosted at Metro Reader.

This is what I received:
This book came to me unsolicited.  It does sound interesting but it is the third book in a series I haven't read.  I rarely read books out of order.
Another unsolicited book.  Second in a series I haven't read. 
Also an unsolicited book but one I am interested in reading.



7 comments:

I've given up on trying to read books in order. There are just too many series out there. I hope you enjoy your books!

Vicki, mine is too!

Kathy, I sometimes will if I know that I wont be lost, if the book in the series can stand alone.

Enjoy your new books!

One out of three isn't bad! I've been receiving a lot of unsolicited books too and I've been giving them to people who would enjoy them more than I would.

Kelly, Thanks!

Anna, that's what I do. A book is a terrible thing to waste! Even though it's not for me, I can always think of who would enjoy it. It's fun to pair up people with books.

I prefer to read series in order, but sometimes it's just impossible.

Enjoy your books!

Carol, I know what you mean.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home