Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. For March, it is being hosted at Diary of an Eccentric.
I just received one book:
I bought the ebook.
Tweet
I just received one book:
I bought the ebook.
Tweet








I hope it exceeds your expectations.
bermudaonion said... March 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I have been looking at that book off and on, but I haven't felt a compulsion to buy it yet...
Kailana said... March 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Thanks Kathy!
Kelly, I got it with 35% off so I couldn't resist.
Teddy Rose said... March 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM
What a great deal! And I'm sure an ebook will keep you just as busy as a real mailbox full of books!
holdenj said... March 20, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Julia, I have so many books and ebooks they are hard to keep track of. That's the life of a bookaholic.
Teddy Rose said... March 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Looks like a good one. I don't think I could resist that deal either. Enjoy!
Anonymous said... March 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Anna,it was like two weeks that I hadn't bought a book from Kobo so they gave me 35% off to entice me. LOL!
Teddy Rose said... March 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Post a Comment