Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. For March, it is being hosted atDiary of an Eccentric.
Here's what I received:
My dear BIL renews the subscription for this awesome book review magagine every year.
I won this from Courtney over at Stiletto Storytime.
I received this unsolicited from St. Martins Press. It's not my cuppa but I'll find a good home for it.
Tweet
Here's what I received:
My dear BIL renews the subscription for this awesome book review magagine every year.I won this from Courtney over at Stiletto Storytime.
I received this unsolicited from St. Martins Press. It's not my cuppa but I'll find a good home for it.
Tweet









The Scandalous Women book looks interesting. Enjoy!
Anonymous said... March 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM
I've been wanting to check out Bookmarks, but the subscription rates are so high. I've heard it's a great magazine. I too think Scandalous Women looks interesting.
Enjoy your books and have a great week!
Michelle Stockard Miller said... March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Hmm, Bookmarks looks like a great magazine! Maybe I should speak to my bil!!
holdenj said... March 13, 2012 at 4:32 AM
I have Dying in the Wool too - we'll have to compare notes!
Amused said... March 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Anna, I thought it sounded like fun.
Michelle, add $10 to the subscription rate if you live in Canada. I'm so lucky my brother in law gets it for me every year.
Julia, it a excellent gift for a book lover.
Amused, it's not in any of my prefered genres so I'm going to give it to a friend.
Teddy Rose said... March 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Post a Comment