Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by Martha's Bookshelf in May.
I received one book last week:
I received this unsolicited from Harper Collins. It was a nice surprise! Though I wasn't a big follower of the Allman Brothers, I grew up with their music and am therefor interested in this memoir.
Tweet
I received one book last week:
I received this unsolicited from Harper Collins. It was a nice surprise! Though I wasn't a big follower of the Allman Brothers, I grew up with their music and am therefor interested in this memoir.
Tweet









I'm looking forward to that one too!
bermudaonion said... May 15, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Looks like an interesting read!
Amused said... May 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Kathy and Amused, it should be good.
Teddy Rose said... May 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Hope you enjoy it!
Anonymous said... May 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Happy Reading!
Margie said... May 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Thanks Margie!
Teddy Rose said... May 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
That does does sound like a nice surprise. I think the book sounds really interesting. I read that it was written with a ghost writer, but very much retains Allman's stream of consciousness recollections.
Patricia said... May 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Patcicia, I think ghost writers can help the artist delve deeper. I think it will make for an enlightening read.
Teddy Rose said... May 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM
This book is on my TBR pile, would love to see your review on it :)
YWLiang said... June 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM
YW, I'm letting my husband read it first.
Teddy Rose said... June 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Post a Comment