Mailbox Monday
Mailbox Monday now has it's very own blog, Mailbox Monday. It is also on tour and is being hosted by 5 Minutes for Books in August.
This is what I received last week:
Thanks to Penguin USA and Edelweiss for the digital copy of this book. It sounds so good!
Tweet
This is what I received last week:
Thanks to Penguin USA and Edelweiss for the digital copy of this book. It sounds so good!
Tweet









It does look good and has a beautiful cover!
holdenj said... August 14, 2012 at 4:27 AM
That should be a good one!
bermudaonion said... August 14, 2012 at 5:42 AM
It does look like a good one. Happy reading!
Anonymous said... August 14, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Julia, I think so too.
Kathy and Anna, I couldn't resist!
Teddy Rose said... August 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM
It does sound good! I hope you enjoy it. :)
My MM Post
Diana said... August 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Thanks Diana!
Teddy Rose said... August 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Post a Comment