Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Reviews For the 2013 ARC Reading Challenge

In April, we collectively read and reviewed 30 ARC's for a total of 96 ARC's, so far in 2013!  
Here are the standings so far:

Level Bronze (up to 12 Arcs):
Andrea 8
Christine 4Darlene 11
Krista 4
Rebecca 10
Retha 4
Stacey 4
Teddy 9

Working on Silver:
Yvonne 14

Silver (24 ARCS):
Nicola 24

Working on Gold:

Gold ( 30 ARCS):

Working on Platinum:

Platinum (35 ARCS):


If you don't see yourself in the standings above, it is because you didn't leave a comment telling me how many books you read so far. You need to do this at the end of each month.

Please post the books you read in April for the challenge in Mr. Linky, below:
If you forgot to post book in any previous months, please post them in Mr. Linky below as well.

Please enter your name and the name of the book in this format: Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader).
 



18 comments:

this looks like an awesome challenge!

wow! you do read!

I keep forgetting to post how many I have read. Geesh.

I keep forgetting, too. Add 5 more to mine.

I read 13 for the end of March

I'm now at 28 by mid-April.

Can you delete my link for Tempestuous please. It's not an ARC. As of now I am up to 6 books.

~Stacey

I'm now up to 7 books.

I have two more added for April, so far.

That brings my total for the challenge to 16.

My total is now 29.

Up to an even 30!

31!

I just linked up #12 and #13

- Splintered
- What the Spell?

2 more for me...I'm up to 18.

Another puts me at 32.

33 for the end of the month.

I read two more in April bringing me to a total of 6. I signed up for the Clean Sweep ARC challenge also, so I'm hoping for a high number for May!

Total = 8 (Jan:1 + Feb:4 + Mar:1 +Apr:2)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home