Winner of The Islands of Divine Music by John Addiego
Thanks again to John and Caitlin Hamilton Summie of Unbridled Books for donating a signed copy for for my giveaway!Thanks to everyone who entered! I wish I had more than one copy to giveaway!
The winner is...
Wanda
Congratulations! Please email me with your shipping information within 3 days to claim your prize.







Very cool, thanks Teddy! This is the 2nd book I've managed to win for my daughter. :)
Wanda said... December 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM
Congrats Wanda. I'm sooooo jealous. lol. Happy Reading.
Darlene said... December 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Hey Teddy. This is Dana from Seattle. I would love to rejoin classics club but I can't seem to figure out how to do it or get there. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks.
Dana
Dana said... December 20, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Wanda,
Did you email me yet? I haven't received it?
Dana,
I'll email you.
Teddy Rose said... December 20, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Thanks, Dar! :)
Teddy: Look for an email (hope I got it right this time) ...
Wanda said... December 21, 2008 at 8:06 PM
Post a Comment