This is what I received in my mailbox during the last week:
Posted by Teddy Rose at 7:40 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
I really like those covers. Nice haul this week!- Anastasia
Anonymous said... February 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Looks like you've got some very interesting reading coming up!Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi
Wendi said... February 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM
I can't wait to see what you think of My Little Red Book.
Anonymous said... February 3, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Hey Nice Haul!! I was on the fence with the Little Red Book. Blame it on hormones. ha.. :)
Toni said... February 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. Enjoy your books!
Anonymous said... February 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Follow Us
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I really like those covers. Nice haul this week!
- Anastasia
Anonymous said... February 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Looks like you've got some very interesting reading coming up!
Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi
Wendi said... February 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM
I can't wait to see what you think of My Little Red Book.
Anonymous said... February 3, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Hey Nice Haul!! I was on the fence with the Little Red Book. Blame it on hormones. ha.. :)
Toni said... February 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. Enjoy your books!
Anonymous said... February 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Post a Comment