This is what I received in my mailbox during the last week:
I won this at The Bluestocking Society. Thanks so much Jessica!
I won this at The Bluestocking Society. Thanks so much Jessica!
Thanks to Bronwyn Kienapple of Penguin Group (Canada)!
Posted by Teddy Rose at 9:11 PM
Labels: Mail Box Mondays
You got 3 great looking books. I've read nothing but rave reviews for The Help.
Anonymous said... February 10, 2009 at 5:36 AM
The Memorist is fantastic! I loved it. I still have to read the reincarnationist.
Serena said... February 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM
I really need to read M.J. Rose...
Kailana said... February 10, 2009 at 12:06 PM
I'm reading The Help right now and loving it. Enjoy your books!
Alyce said... February 10, 2009 at 7:56 PM
bermudaonion, I had to have The Help! I requested it for review rather than hoping the publisher would ask me. LOL!
Serena and Kailana, neither of these books are the type of book I usually read but I was drawn to these.
Alyce, I'm glad that your loving it!
Teddy Rose said... February 10, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Oooooh, I'm so jealous that you have The Help in your hands. I'd love to read that one.
Darlene said... February 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM
That's what happened to me Dar. I kept seeing so many of my fellow bloggers with it and wanted it to. I ended up gemailing the publisher to request a review copy and they agreed.
Teddy Rose said... February 11, 2009 at 4:21 PM
I'm with Dar, I'm jealous you got The Help! I requested it through SA, but didn't get it and now everybody's raving about it!
Enjoy your books!
avisannschild said... February 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM
avisannschild, I also requested it from SA and didn't get it. That's why I ended up asking the publisher directly for a copy. I figured the worse thing that could happen was that they say "no".
Teddy Rose said... February 13, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. I've just added 'The Help' to my wish list.
Anonymous said... February 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for hosting the Mailbox Marcia!
Teddy Rose said... February 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM
Great titles! Looking forward to your reviews!
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... February 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Post a Comment