Book Giveaway Carnival Week (A Long Stone's Throw by Alphie McCourt
Tracy of Bookroom Review's is hosting this multi-blog extravaganza giveawy this week. Of course, I had to get in on the action!
I am giving away my gently used audiobook version of A Long Stone's Throw by Alphie McCourt (click to read my review).
This giveaway with anyone on planet earth who has a mailing address!
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave a comment. Please be sure to include email address so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For a second entry, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this giveaway from you.
3. For 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subsriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Sunday March 8th Midnight E.S.T.
The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments! Winners must respond within three days or will be disquilified.
Now head on over to Tracy's Bookroom Review's to see what herself and others are giving away!
Most inportant, HAVE FUN!







Please enter me! I already follow you. Thanks!
Meg89 said... March 2, 2009 at 12:21 AM
Enter me :D and already following you. Wow, giveaway carnival, must go and check her webpage
Blodeuedd said... March 2, 2009 at 2:32 AM
I've posted this giveaway on Win A Book. No need to enter me.
Bridget said... March 2, 2009 at 4:47 AM
I'd love to win this book for my sight impaired mother-in-law! She so misses being able to read and audio books are so expensive and much harder to come by. Thanks for the chance to win one!
I am a follower and have blogged about this giveaway here: http://aseasontoread.blogspot.com/2009/02/who-would-like-to-win-book.html
wanda_waiting(at)hotmail(dot)com
Wanda said... March 2, 2009 at 7:06 AM
Please enter me! I am a follower and I have been trying to get my grubby little paws on this for a while. :)
Toni said... March 2, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Please enter me - my mother in law loves audio books
scottsgal said... March 2, 2009 at 10:18 AM
I would love a chance to win! I am also a follower.
Valorie
morbidromantic@gmail.com
Anonymous said... March 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM
I'm a follower.
I'd like to win
I have no blog
I love his books
Elisabet
liveleisurely@yahoo.com
Anonymous said... March 2, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Please enter me in this wonderful giveaway!!
I follow you and subscribe via Google Reader
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Annie1 said... March 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM
I loved the books I read by Frank McCourt, and this one sounds wonderful too; and I only recently realized the joy of audio books.
I subscribe to your blog through Google Reader, so please give me the extra entries. Thanks.
lcbrower40(at)gmain(dot)com
Anonymous said... March 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Ooooh, I'd still really love to have a copy of this. Please enter me. I already am a follower of course and this will be going in my sidebar.
bj19662001 (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Darlene said... March 2, 2009 at 3:17 PM
sounds great thanks for the giveaway
mindy said... March 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Please enter me! Looks like a fantastic book.
whitten100@ yahoo.com
Anonymous said... March 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Ooh, audiobooks, the only kind I have time to read sometimes. Count me in please. Thanks!
tiffanyak1986(at)hotmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... March 3, 2009 at 3:31 AM
I enjoy audio books a lot. They help make my time at the gym go so much faster. Thanks for the chance to win!
ruthann (dot) francis (at) gmail (dot) com
Rue said... March 3, 2009 at 5:02 AM
Enter me please!
livingmyhappilyeverafter at yahoo
Anonymous said... March 3, 2009 at 5:03 AM
Im a follower
Anonymous said... March 3, 2009 at 5:03 AM
I would love to be entered to win this great audiobook, which will help out the commutes to work.
As you know I follow your blog in google reader.
I've also posted this contest in my sidebar feature.
savvyverseandwit AT gmail DOT com
Thanks for the giveaway!
Serena said... March 3, 2009 at 6:45 AM
I'd like to enter, please - I don't usually use audiobooks, but I've been thinking lately that they'd be handy because I could listen while I knit.
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
ikkinlala said... March 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM
I follow you and I would love an entry too! It's a great way to speed up boring housework! (smile)Thanks!
JodiMof3 at hotmail dot com
Cricket said... March 3, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Please enter me! After hearing all that Frankie has to say, I'd love to hear what Alphie has to say! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
http://maymaysmemos.blogspot.com/
Literary Litter said... March 3, 2009 at 12:23 PM
This sounds great - thanks for the chance to win!
areallibrarian[at]gmail[dot]com
a real librarian said... March 3, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Please count me in. I follow you.
Simply Stacie said... March 3, 2009 at 4:10 PM
I'd love to read this book. I am a follower! Thanks!
Anonymous said... March 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Enter me please!
mdfitz85[at]yahoo[dot]com
MD said... March 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Hello! My husband and I both enjoy listening to books on audio. Please enter my name in your fun giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
windycindy said... March 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM
I became a fan/follower of your site! Again, many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
windycindy said... March 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM
I would love to enter the giveaway. :-) I also follow your blog on Google Reader.
Marie said... March 4, 2009 at 4:03 AM
Please enter me in the drawing. This looks great! I am a follower
florida982002[at]yahoo[dot]com
Kaye said... March 4, 2009 at 5:55 AM
This is a great giveaway! thanks!
Tracysweetangl said... March 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM
please enter me con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
demmi said... March 4, 2009 at 11:40 AM
lucidconspiracy[at]gmail[dot]com
deltay said... March 4, 2009 at 2:36 PM
Would love to read this one. I've read all of Frank McCourt's books, and have Malachy's on my wishlist.
I'm a follower - Sherrylinn
slcremer at gmail dot com
Sherrylinn said... March 4, 2009 at 6:02 PM
My e-mail address is in my Blogger profile. Thanks for the great giveaway!
Jinxy and Me said... March 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM
I'm a follower!
Jinxy and Me said... March 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM
I love this family's stories. Thanks!
Pamela S said... March 6, 2009 at 7:22 AM
I love audio books. Thanks for the chance to win
jason@allworldautomotive.com
Nickolay said... March 6, 2009 at 8:38 AM
Please include me in your giveaway. I am a follower.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9@verizon.net
Debs Desk said... March 6, 2009 at 2:07 PM
I would love to win this, I've been looking for some audiobooks to listen to while I work out.
Molly C. said... March 6, 2009 at 10:49 PM
My comment. Plz enter me.
Qwill said... March 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Please enter me! Thank you, I am going to check out a bit more of your blog now :o)
Michelle S. said... March 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM
I would love to give this to my sister. She travels a lot and they were wanting audio books to listen to in the car. Thankyou.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
Candie L said... March 7, 2009 at 2:23 PM
I followed. Thank you.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
Candie L said... March 7, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Please enter me.
sharon54220@gmail.com
sharon54220 said... March 7, 2009 at 5:04 PM
I am also a subscriber in Google Reader.
sharon54220@gmail.com
sharon54220 said... March 7, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Ooh, I've been wanting to get into audio books! I'm a follower.
ewrigleyfield AT gmail DOT com
wrigleyfield said... March 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM
My family and I are so into audio books. I would love to win this one. I follow you via Google Reader! Thanks for all the great contests.
bigSIS said... March 8, 2009 at 4:41 AM
Please enter me in the contest - I follow the blog on googlreader.
kolists [at] gmail [dot] com
Unknown said... March 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Please enter me into your giveaway - I am a follower.
Thanks!
dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com
Becky said... March 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Post a Comment