Giveaway: HOW I GOT TO BE WHOWEVER IT IS I AM
Thanks to Anna of Hachette Books , I am giving away up to 5 copies of this book.
Book Description:
In his candid and engaging new book HOW I GOT TO BE WHOEVER IT IS I AM, successful actor, author, and activist, Charles Grodin, looks back at the major events and private moments that have shaped his life. And, since Grodin is one of the best storytellers around, he can't help but entertain while offering insight gained from a wealth of experience. Read the full description here.
The number of entrants to this giveawy will determine how many sets I will give away.
1-10 entrants= 1 set
11-20 entrants= 2 sets
21-30 entrants= 3 sets
31-45entrants= 4 sets
45 or more entrants = 5 sets
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave a comment. Please be sure to include email address so that I can contact you if you win.
2. For a second entry, post about this giveaway on your blog and leave link to your blog post in the comments. You will also get an entry for each person who tells me that they learned about this giveaway from you.
3. For 5 more entries: Become a Follower of my blog or subscribe to my blog through Google Reader or other subscription service. If you are already a subsriber or follower you still get the five extra entries! Please do not comment that you are a follower five times! I will give you the extra entries myself. I will delete any extra entries that you make as it will just confuse me when I go to pick the winners.
The giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
The winner’s mailing address: NO P.O. Boxes.Only one entry per household/IP address.
This giveaway will end on Saturday March 28th Midnight E.S.T. The winners will be notified by email, so remember to include your email address in the comments! Winners must respond within three days or will be disquilified. Thereore, if your moving or going on a trip, etc. . please let me know.







I'm a follower! I've loved Charles Grodin since the Beethoven movies from my youth! :)
Kitten said... March 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM
I'm a follower also. I'd love to have his.
KR said... March 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM
I'd love to read this book. Please enter me. I follow your blog. ;) Thanks.
Marie said... March 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM
This sounds like a delightful read!
Please enter me!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Annie1 said... March 8, 2009 at 6:53 PM
I subscribe and follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Annie1 said... March 8, 2009 at 6:53 PM
oooo this looks like a great read! please enter me! =)
The Giveaway Diva said... March 9, 2009 at 1:59 AM
I would like to win this book. Already a subscriber.
kolists a/t gmail do/t com
Unknown said... March 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM
I love Charles Grodin as an actor so reading his work would probably be interesting too. Thanks for the chance to enter.
loves6cats said... March 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM
I blogged about this hear:
http://daughterandfurbabies.blogspot.com/
loves6cats said... March 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Please enter me.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
Simply Stacie said... March 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM
I've posted this at Win a Book. No need to enter me in the contest.
Bridget said... March 10, 2009 at 6:02 AM
I would love to read this, it sounds wonderful!
vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu
Marie said... March 10, 2009 at 6:22 AM
sounds wonderful and thanks for the giveaway minsthins(at)optonline(dot)net
mindy said... March 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM
I'm a Charles Grodin fan - please count me in
msboatgal at aol dot com
scottsgal said... March 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM
I would love to read this. Thanks.
Sandra K321 said... March 10, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Charles Grodin amuses me. Thanks!
Anonymous said... March 10, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Please include me in your giveaway.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9@verizon.net
Debs Desk said... March 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM
Please enter me - thanks for the chance to win.
rubynreba said... March 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM
This looks like a great book. Please enter my name in your draw. Thanks.
Anonymous said... March 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM
I'd love a chance of winning
Ginny said... March 11, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Sounds like a great book....
kathy55439 said... March 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Looks like a blast, I'd love to read this book. Put me in!
lmb.maine at hotmail dot com
Linda in New York said... March 12, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Sounds like a great giveaway!
Cricket said... March 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM
I'm a follower! Thanks!
Cricket said... March 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM
a fan- please count me in
MOMFOREVERANDEVER said... March 13, 2009 at 8:23 PM
Please enter me for this one. It looks interesting. Thanks!
tiffanyak1986(at)hotmail(dot)com
Anonymous said... March 14, 2009 at 2:06 AM
Charles Grodin was so funny in Midnight Run. I would love to read about him.
smchester at gmail dot com
sweetsue said... March 16, 2009 at 7:08 PM
I've always liked Charles Grodin! I'd love to read this book!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said... March 17, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Elizabeth McKenzie said... March 18, 2009 at 8:07 AM
I signed up to follow your blog and for a chance to win.
kenzie293@gmail.com
Elizabeth McKenzie said... March 18, 2009 at 8:22 AM
I would love to read this! sounds so interesting.thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
minishoes said... March 18, 2009 at 3:04 PM
I'm sure he's full of interesting stories!
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
nfmgirl said... March 21, 2009 at 7:51 AM
I'm a follower
nfmgirl said... March 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM
I would love to win this book! Please include me in the contest.
Vanessa
gypsyrover21@yahoo.ca
Vanessa said... March 21, 2009 at 8:26 AM
Count me in!
bestfantasysf@gmail.com
Best Fantasy and Science Fiction said... March 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM
I would love to win this book. I'm a follower!
bigSIS said... March 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM
I think this would be a great book to read - really interesting. Please enter me. :0)
Thanks!
librarygrinch at gmail dot com
Dawn M. said... March 23, 2009 at 1:20 AM
I've subscribed with Google Reader. :0)
librarygrinch at gmail dot com
Dawn M. said... March 23, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Enter me, please!! I've got you on my Google Reader...
drey said... March 27, 2009 at 8:30 PM
I would love to read Charles Grodin's How I got to be whoever it is I am. Sounds great.
Thanks for the giveaway.
auntrene said... March 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM
I am a follower, Thank You!
auntrene said... March 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Please count me in.
Thanks
libneas[at]aol[dot]com
Libby's Library said... March 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM
I'm a follower.
Thanks
libneas[at]aol[dot]com
Libby's Library said... March 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM
I'm a bit behind on my giveaways right now.
Thanks to all who entered! I am now closing comments and will be announcing the 5 winners soon.
Good Luck!
Teddy Rose said... March 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM
Post a Comment