Mailbox Monday
I missed Mailbox Monday last week because I was out of town. Last week I received:
I won this from Valorie of The Morbid Romantic. Thanks Valorie and thanks Hachette Books!
This week I received all of the books below in one big package. Boy was that fun!
I won all of these from Oosa Online Book Club . Thanks for hosting the Celebrating African- American History Giveaway and thanks to Hachette Books!















Nice haul...hope you enjoy them!
Passages to the Past said... March 24, 2009 at 5:15 AM
Wow, you had a great week! Congratulations on your wins.
bermudaonion said... March 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM
Thanks for reminding about Red River! I really liked Cane River and had been planning to get her other one for a while now.
Kailana said... March 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Wow-awesome Teddy-Enjoy!
Darlene said... March 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Whoo-hoo, what a great haul! Enjoy your books!
avisannschild said... March 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM
I want to read both The Terror and the Octavia Butler book. I hope they all prove to be enjoyable.
Ana S. said... March 24, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Amy, Kathy, Dar, Avisannschild, and Nymeth,
Thank you all very much. I hope I enjoy them too. I think that I'm going to donate two of them for prizes for the 24 hour Read-athon. I'm not interested in them but I know that other readers are.
Kelly, I have had Cane River on my TBR for a long time.
Teddy Rose said... March 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Fledgling sounds like a good book. Happy reading.
Serena said... March 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Thanks Serena!
Teddy Rose said... March 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. I've read 'Red River' and really enjoyed it. I gave up on 'The Terror'. Enjoy your books!
Anonymous said... March 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Marcia, Yikes, I hope I like the Terror more than you did. It is different then what I normally read but it does have an historical element and I thought it could be a nice change of pace. We'll see.
Teddy Rose said... March 27, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Great bunch 'o books. Happy reading!
--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
Anonymous said... March 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Thanks Anna!
Teddy Rose said... April 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Post a Comment